Do you think you owe it to your employees to have a clean and healthy work environment? Are you looking for ways to increase your company’s efficiency and appearance? If your answer is yes, we would like to give you a few suggestions of how a commercial cleaning service can benefit your business…
Creates a Safe Workplace
If your office space is dusty and unclean, it is much more likely to foster the spread of the flu and other diseases between your employees. The airborne dust will also cause your employees with allergies to suffer from sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, and itchy eyes. When your employees feel sick because of a dirty office, they need to take time off work to recover. If they are suffering from allergies because of a dirty office, they will feel tired and irritated all day long at work, and therefore they will be less productive workers. Keeping the office clean avoids this. Employees who are healthy and happy are more productive and perform better work, so taking care of their health will help the bottom line of the company. Commercial cleaning company employees are trained in the most efficient way to clean an office, removing any potential health and safety concerns.
Increases your Productivity
A clean, orderly office actually helps the bottom line. A messy office can create an unhealthy atmosphere in the workplace. It will also hamper productivity because the employees won’t be happy. Numerous studies have proven that a cluttered, dirty, unorganized environment hinders a person’s ability to concentrate, be productive and work effectively.
Gives Your Business a Professional Image
A clean and tidy office and work environment also gives your business a professional image. A messy office can make your clients and business associations think that you are unprofessional and disorganized. They could assume that if you can’t be bothered to clean your own office, how much effort will you put into doing good work for them? A negative first impression could cause you to lose clients, and could lose you a lot of respect in the professional world. Make sure everyone who walks through your front door knows that you are a professional place of business from the clean atmosphere .
Benefits of a High Quality Level of Clean
While you’re running a busy facility, cleaning may not always be at the top of your priority list. Hiring a commercial cleaning company to come in and address all of your cleaning needs can allow you to have more time focusing on what truly matters – running your business. There’s no better way to ensure a higher quality of cleanliness for your business than by hiring an experienced professional commercial cleaning service. A good cleaning company will have the right tools and the ability to get the job done to your standards. Any reputable company that specializes in office cleaning will have the goal of not only ensuring your office is clean from ceiling to floor, but that it’s also a truly hygienic environment that’s safe for your staff and customers alike
How to Ensure You Have an Efficient Cleaning Service Working For You…
- Do They Have Proper Cleaning Equipment? – Regardless of what they are cleaning their cleaning crews need the proper cleaning equipment. The equipment will not only ensure the quality of the cleaning but will also cut down on the time required to complete the task. Proper equipment costs more and will be the first place a new or inexperienced cleaning company skimps. Poor equipment will dramatically impact the quality of the cleaning that is done.
- Do They Use Proper Cleaning Chemicals? – Many cleaning chemicals can cause some serious health risks, especially when used on a daily basis. Related problems can occur when chemicals aren’t stored properly or are mixed with chemicals that can produce very unhealthy, if not deadly, fumes. therefore it’s essential that your cleaning company is trained in the proper usage of the chemicals. If you are noticing excessive smells or left over residues, then you cleaning company simply isn’t cleaning correctly.
Our cleaning staff is committed to providing quality, customized professional cleaning services. We also use green cleaning products and practices in all of our services. There isn’t a job too big or too small for us to handle. Whether you’re looking for a high-rise warehouse cleaning or weekly office cleaning, we are here to tackle the task with unparalleled skill and professionalism.
Contact us (859-292‐8556) today for a free consultation!
Why First Green Cleaning Services?
- Customized Cleaning Plans – What sets First Green Building Services apart is our attention to detail. We understandthat different businesses have different needs. For years, First Green Building Services has been providing janitorial services for educational facilities, schools, and colleges. Over the years we have provided K-12 Public School Cleaning, K-12 Private School Cleaning, Technical School Cleaning, and College Cleaning
- Owned and Operated Locally – With direct owner involvement, we provide immediate response time to any situation you might incur. Even after business hours, First Green Building Services has a 24-hour customer service number to resolve any cleaning issue.
- Quality Control – First Green Building Services has a low cleaner to supervisor ratio which allows us to make sure your facility gets the attention and detailed cleaning that it deserves.