The best commercial cleaning companies will offer a wide range of services that care of all your cleaning needs. The following are a list of some of the services a commercial cleaning company will offer to help you provide a clean and safe environment for your employees and clients…
Anyone with office cleaning experience knows how tough it can be to maintain a dust-free office. Dust build-up appears in all of the toughest-to-clean and hardest-to-reach areas. Meanwhile, you’re stuck dusting day after day after day, trapped in a losing battle against dusty surfaces. Dust may appear harmless , but it is a leading cause of indoor air pollution that has been linked to increased rates of reduced worker productivity. Dusting daily contributes to both environmental safety and an appealing image for your business. Your commercial cleaner will dust vertical surfaces, such as filing cabinets, air vents and light fixtures once every two to four week. If the surface is between eye level and knee level the rule is to dust weekly. Surfaces such as key boards, desks and blinds should be done daily.
Cleaning and disinfecting are part of a broad approach to preventing infectious diseases. Commercial equipment should be wiped down with an disinfecting cleaner every day. Spray cleaner can also be used on glass and bathroom surfaces during the day, although a more frequent wiping schedule might be necessary for more contaminated areas such as the bathroom. Use disinfecting wipes on electronic items that are touched often, such as phones and computers.
Vacuuming is considered a common daily task performed by professional office cleaners. Copious amounts of germs, dirt, and dust accumulate throughout floor surfaces. Shoes are magnets for unwanted debris. Debris includes dead skin, hair, dirt, bugs, food, and more. Humans (and animals) collect thousands of dirt and debris particles simply by walking outside or in public places. Thus, foot traffic is a main reason for creating dirty carpets and floors. Essentially, a floor is a breeding ground for bad bacteria to form and live. In some cases, dangerous bacteria like E. Coli or salmonella can be found. No need to worry; most bacteria and allergens found roaming in carpets are not harmful to humans. Failing to vacuum carpets regularly can also cause soil buildup, which will damage the carpet and wear it down over time. Make sure a HEPA-filtration vacuum is used. HEPA filters keep irritants and allergens out of air improving air quality.
The main problem with using a traditional mop and bucket of water is that it doesn’t really get the floor clean. By dipping the mop in water (which gets dirty after the first dip), you are spreading the dirt around rather than removing it. Once it dries, you still have a dirty floor. Microfiber flat mop system are a better option than traditional string mops. This is true for a few reasons:
- You never have to rinse a microfiber mop in a dirty bucket
- The split fibers of a microfiber mop more effectively pick up dirt rather than just pushing it around the floor
- A microfiber mop won’t leave your floor soaked in water
Commercial cleaning companies are familiar with the many laws and regulations for safely removing and disposing of trash, and will be more likely than employees to follow waste disposal guidelines. Trash should be taken out every day and receptacles wiped down to avoid hazardous conditions in the workplace. The main objective is to keep your workplace clean and safe.
If you need something above and beyond what commercial cleaning services normally provide, many companies will be happy to add specialty services to your cleaning routine. Whether your facility needs hard floor refinishing, expert carpet cleaning, window cleaning, power washing or almost any special commercial cleaning or maintenance service your commercial cleaner will be able to provide the special services. And since they are already on-site at your business, they can bundle their specialty services with other services to make it even more cost effective and efficient for you.
First Green Commercial Cleaning can help you with the cleaning of your Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky commercial office or industrial facility. We offer superior customer service and strive to build long term business relationships with our clients.
Contact us (859-292‐8556) today for a free consultation!
Why First Green Commercial Cleaning?
- Customized Cleaning Plans – What sets First Green Building Services apart is our attention to detail. We understand that different businesses have different needs. For years, First Green Building Services has been providing janitorial services for educational facilities, schools, and colleges. Over the years we have provided K-12 Public School Cleaning, K-12 Private School Cleaning, Technical School Cleaning, and College Cleaning
- Owned and Operated Locally – With direct owner involvement, we provide immediate response time to any situation you might incur. Even after business hours, First Green Building Services has a 24-hour customer service number to resolve any cleaning issue.
- Quality Control – First Green Building Services has a low cleaner to supervisor ratio which allows us to make sure your facility gets the attention and detailed cleaning that it deserves.